The PJ (poor joke) above might no longer remain a PJ if banana peel is replaced by a typical problematic situation one encounters in daily routine. The question remains unanswered then: Why do some people find it difficult to act beyond cure? They do think 'Prevention is The Best Cure' though! I was no different from them! But now my journey is gathering speed, hopefully in the direction that the blog is supposed to drive towards. Checkout my other blogs and work at http://www.worldOFkaizen.com/

Monday 17 June 2013

Do you exercise your choice meaningfully

'Exercise your choice' they say. Remembering it, sometimes I 'choose' to read emails in part to suit my convenience.
Actually there are infinite 'choices in life' if you 'exercise your choice' to think so. Some 'exercise choice meaningfully'. Some do so 'meanly'.

In my understanding, a choice is 'meaningful' if intention ... (CLICK HERE to read more & to read complete TEXT)

Here in the picture is a poem that evolved for Swara-Sampada music group as a result of exercising choice.

Also read a few relevant blogposts hereunder: Please do consider leaving a comment or sharing this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment